Tai can now help you with Cloud IDE
You can ask Tai different questions about the Cloud IDE tool and receive useful responses.
Tai can now help you with JupyterLab
You can ask Tai different questions about the JupyterLab tool and receive useful responses.
Tai knows which course and lab you are currently taking
Tai will welcome you to the course and lab with course/lab names
Tai will greet you with the following phrase: "Hi [your name], my name is Tai. I'll be your teaching assistant for [course or guided project name]... How can I help you with your lab?"
You can now listen to your readings
Don't feel like reading? Try clicking the new "Listen" button to enjoy your readings in audio format! Now available for articles and instructional labs.
- Cloud IDE - An empty black screen is displayed to the right of the instructions instead of Cloud IDE
- Cloud IDE - You sometimes get the wrong version of Cloud IDE for your lab
- Cloud IDE with OpenShift - The OpenShift web console version doesn't match the OpenShift version
- Datasette - A 500 error page is shown after choosing to update your lab to the latest version
- JupyterLab - After choosing not to overwrite your lab with a new version, your lab is overwritten anyway the next time you start the lab
- Tai - "request took longer than expected to process" error message is shown when talking to Tai
- Tai - When a message times out multiple answers can be added to your chat history
- Tai sometimes fails
- When a user chooses to update their lab, a backup of their existing lab is not created